Reminiscing the Past!

Life is full of surprises. Today, i am writing this piece to say a million thanks to every one who has been part of my ups and downs.
I will be missing a lot of people from the company. The People whom i truly cheerish and who shared the loudest laughter with me. huhu.
i could still remember how i started in the BPO. I could not imagine myself that i made it for 2 years in the job which i think would only be temporary for at most 6 months. Haha. It's not the pay, it's not the company but it is with the PEOPLE who i call FRIENDS, REAL friends who made me stay in the company for 2 years. If you receive this, that means that you're part of those i will be missing.
Every beginning has its own ending. My journey is about to end in the BPO. Now it's time for me to venture my career in another line of business. I would like to say a lil piece to you guys.
To my Site A's family, thank you guys. I had so much fun with you all. All the activities and events we were part off were awesome. Tweet nalang ta then.
To VCS pips, now COBQ, well....... thank you!  i have so much fun in the VCS Program. I will just miss the people but not all then. haha. most i will miss are the moments i had with those friends who shared the biggest Laughter on the floor, from 5th going to 7th and finally on the 6th floor of i1. makamiss ang mga katawa and halkhak guys.
Mary Jane Velasquez: MJ, you're my biggest friend here in the company (aw si Kim Tanaya diay haha). iThank you for all the advises, chika, harutan and laughter you show and share with me. huhu, cry cry. big hug MJ, ai dili diay nako ka magakos fully. hehe. again BIG thank you. mwuah.
Maggie Ylanan: Magz, the pretty trainer! haha (wait, kay shunga shunga akong cust while nagmake ko ani nga line. hehe) okay yeko na si cust, going back. Maggie again, thanks for all your help eversince our wave started 2 years back. I remembered it on the 5th floor you were sitting near the centerpod and it was YOU and only YOU whom i approached for apply charges as i had a diff sched from the rest of my teammates. though, di ta ka-team and di ta friend but i never saw you being hesitant helping me. (pakipatong na ang Korona pls venus Raj) Magz, get ready. haha. thanks again Magz.
Chat Francis Lim: heyhey hey!!! TL Chat. my brat TL during nesting, God! i remember those days. ang tiyan na dako ug musipat lang daun. haha. i never thought ma friend taka, haha. On a lighter note, i would like to thank you for all the help, guidance and encouragement you imparted to me. I know you want me be someone you believe i'm capable of becoming to. Thank you for believing in me. We might no be on the same building anymore but always rember same nami building ni jeff. haha sa iya nalang nako i-chika ang mga events sa life para ma forward niya sa imo. hehehe.
Claire Taboclaon: Klurr, Mang! I feel you haha. thank you din for hanging out with me in the office as well as sa MANGO. hahaha. Party japon ta hap. haha, Workmate na pud me ni Sadai again :))
Charo Dey Galabin: La Greta! ohlalala. thank you for jamming with me. four-legged will always be four-legged. hehe.You enjoy your stay here. 
Kris: ingat ka and your, you know...hehe 
Ryan Valencia: heyaaahhh Ryan! thanks sa companion as well in the team. Take care of the rest. wokay? haha. i'll contact you for Dave's mall tour. hahaha
To Team Fred who once became part of my roller coaster ride for 4 months, thank you! i learned a lot from you guys.
TL Fred; paputol na ug hair TL. hehe
TL Lai: my mentor and my  critic ! Thank you also for all the learnings.  
and to ALL of YOU guys who receive this mail. THANK YOU!!!! 
I am moving on. New endeavor!
Again, with a BIG heart thank you again mga Kapamilya sa Stream! Till Then.
Don't be dismayed at goodbyes.
A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those wo are FRIENDS!
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you guys.
Until we meet again!
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch guys!!
   -josh
Joshua Lustre
E30657/143016 now signing off 09.01.09 - 09.04.11


Twitter: @illustriousjosh

No comments:

Post a Comment