Skin 911

So Holiday is certainly just around the corner. This is the time to feel good and look good. Speaking of looking good, i had some delimma on unwanted warts around my face. It just distracted me every time I stare on the mirror.

So I decided to avail a groupon coupon for an unlimited warts removal at Skin 911. Their new home is located at El Durado building in Banilad right near the fly-over, besides Julie's bakeshop.

This is the lobby which will greet you once you enter their 'homey-feel' clinic.

Their receiving area...

Prior to the wart removal, I decided to have my diamond peel done first, just to remove some dead skin and white heads. Their diamond peel was just a very short procedure, started with cleansing, then preaking, and lastly, peeling.  To me, it was just an ordinary service compared to some posh clinics. But it was fine though as the price was just cheap. 


Wart removal. Their procedure involved putting an anesthetic cream on top of the warts to be removed. Then, I had to wait for 30 minutes before the attendant started to burn my warts. The procedure is called Electrosurgery and curettage. This procedure involved burning of warts to remove them. 

It was a bit painful procedure and I'm waiting for these scars to recover. Will update this article once I get its full result.







1 comment: